Become the engaged leader your organization needs.
Engaged leaders are the key drivers of initiatives that ensure the “people programs” in a company support and contribute to the mission and strategic objectives of the organization.
Who should attend?
- Business owners and CEOs
- Senior management, including general managers, operations managers, CFOs and controllers
- Human resource managers and generalists
- Organizational development professionals
You will learn to:
- Build employee engagement
- Foster a strengths-based culture
- Manage change and transitions
- Master difficult and crucial conversations
- Strategically manage risk
- Create a case for diversity and inclusion
- Stay up-to-date on the latest leadership trends
Offered three times a year, this two-day program delivers insightful strategies that promote consistent leadership practices.
- Better productivity
- Increased morale
- Great profitability
- Overall improved performance
Presenter: Cascade Professional Staff
Location: CareOregon in Portland
Dates: Thursday and Friday, October 24 & 25, 2019
Cost: Member Price – $195*; Standard Price – $395.00
To register: https://cea.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_jevents&task=icalrepeat.detail&evid=392&Itemid=152&year=2019&month=10&day=24&title=leadership-engagement-essentials-7302&uid=5e4ecb58fa20327bd181b376d00da26e
*One annual registration at no charge for members