Medical Leave go into effect, and how will it affect our company? What sorts of new accommodations are required for pregnant employees?
Vigilant is here to answer those questions and more. Join us for a webinar on Thursday, September 12, 2019, as we discuss the following new Oregon laws:
1. Paid Family and Medical Leave
2. Pregnancy Accommodation Changes
3. Changes to Breaks for Expression of Breastmilk
4. Oregon SAVES Enforcement
5. Federal Inspection Notice Requirements
6. Pay Equity Amendments
7. OFLA Transplant Expansion
8. Change to Non-compete Requirements
9. Workplace Fairness Act
This webinar is complimentary, but you must register to attend. Register online or by contacting Kailee Dinius (800-733-8621, KaileeD@vigilant.org). If you are unable to attend but would like us to send you a link to the recorded webinar after it takes place, please contact Kailee with your name, company name, and email address.
Sep 12, 2019 10:00 AM in Pacific Time (US and Canada)