The Oregon Organization Development Network and Cascade Employers Association are partnering once again to provide an Organization Development Certificate Program this fall!
This 6-part series will occur every Wednesday morning (8:30-noon) from October 16 through November 20th. Topics will include OD history and evolution; project start-up phases; diagnosis and feedback; developing and selecting solutions; implementation and results tracking; and consulting roles, coaching and putting it all together.
Click the titles of the individual sessions to learn more:
- What is OD? OD is Everywhere!
- Starting up the Project: What’s the Request and Who’s the Client?
- Data Collection, Data Analysis & Feedback
- Developing Solutions & Alternatives for Successful Outcomes: The Magic is in the Mix
- Implementation and Tracking: Now the Fun Begins!
- Bringing the Pieces Together
Whether you’re new to the OD field or a seasoned practitioner, this highly interactive program will be great for learning the fundamentals, honing your skills and networking with fellow professionals.
Location: Oregon Dental Association in Wilsonville
Dates: Wednesdays, October 16 through November 20, 2019
Cost: Member Price – $750.00; Standard Price – $1125.00
*Individual session prices available. Register two or more people at the same time and receive a 10% discount on total registration fee.