About this Event
This is a virtual Lunch and Learn for HR Professionals to learn how to level up their LinkedIn profiles.
Is this an event for you?
1. Are you or would you like to be a front facing representative for your organization?
2. Are you feeling unstable in your current role?
3. Are you looking for a new role?
4. Do you want to work on your personal brand?
5. Do you want to feel prepared for whatever happens next?
If you are an HR professional and you answered YES to any of the above questions, please attend.
We will cover LinkedIn best practices and will also have time for Q&A.
This will be an interactive presentation, so please come prepared with the link to your LinkedIn profile to share with the group so that we can help you build your network.
A message from your instructor Ann Jones:
I want to share a little bit about my LinkedIn journey:
In 2015, I attended a workshop that explained how powerful LinkedIn could be for ANYONE, not just for recruiters. After that insightful presentation, I went on to grow my LinkedIn network from less than 500 connections to over 12K connections (and counting). I am now in the LinkedIn top 1% for my network and for my industry.
• I have used LinkedIn to reach out to people one-on-one to connect
• I have received insights about organizations and the status on my own job applications
• I have found people and companies to partner with
• I have found a new role for myself
• I have found other people new careers
• I have found countless networking opportunities
• and the list goes on
You can also read more about my LinkedIn journey HERE
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn HERE
About My Career:
I am the Director of Business Development for ACS Professional Staffing. As the Director of Business Development, I am responsible for developing and growing long-term partnerships throughout the Pacific Northwest and across the country. My focus is on creating staffing solutions for employers of all sizes. I have a breadth and depth of experience offering consultative solutions to a wide range of industries, including Technology, Energy, Transportation, Architectural/Engineering/Construction, Healthcare, Finance and Governmental agencies.
I specialize in building the most effective workforces possible through being a solutions-oriented problem-solver with a consultative approach. I take pride in creating custom solutions for my clients that include both temporary and direct hire placements. My vast recruiting experience, coupled with my relationship-driven account management approach and background in human resources, continues to play an integral role in the success of servicing clients of all sizes.
I am a networker by nature and my mission is to add value wherever I go.
*If you have recruitment needs and/or questions about the current market, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org