JOIN YOUR FELLOW PHRMA MEMBERS FOR A VIRTUAL SOCIAL HOUR!
PHRMA social hour is your virtual hangout spot! It’s a small group video-chat with other members where you can come together to connect, share ideas and get support.
- Member-only event!
- Each event is limited to 20 people so you can easily chat with others
- No set topics, just let the conversation flow – just like regular networking!
- Various times to meet your schedule:
- 8:30am – 9:30am – if you are an early-riser, this is the time for you!
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm – if you want a lunch date, we are here for you!
- 4:30pm – 5:30pm – if you like to wind down after a long day with your HR friends, we got you!
(check the event calendar for all available days and times)
THIS EVENT IS FOR A COFFEE EVENT ON TUESDAY, May 5th AT 8:30am,.
These will be held a few times a month, so if you can’t get your first preference, check back often!
NOTE: Since registration is limited and we want to give everyone a chance to attend, please only register for one social event per week.
IF YOU REGISTER AND CAN’T ATTEND, PLEASE LET US KNOW SO WE CAN OPEN UP REGISTRATION FOR OTHERS.
THIS IS A MEMBER-ONLY EVENT
- Please SIGN-IN to your membership profile to register.
- If you are not yet a PHRMA member, right now is a great time to join!
ZOOM MEETING DETAILS WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU ONCE YOU REGISTER
- Please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is on your safe-sender list in your email
- We want to see your smiling face, so make sure your video is working
- If you are not talking, go ahead and mute yourself. This helps cut down on background noise.
- Come ready to participate and share with your fellow members! We could all use a little encouragement and we want to hear how everyone is handling the new normal.
- Login to the waiting room a few minutes early to check your video/audio and work through any technical difficulties.
- The login that is sent for you is just for you, so please don’t share it.
- Lastly, the Zoom meeting will be locked at 5 minutes past the start time for security purposes, so please be sure to be on the line by then.